Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry cause i disappoint you...

I had a very nice chat with you last night, thanks for your advices and comments.
I know what's my problem.
I know i shouldn't let it be.
I know i must solve it or change it from bad to good.
I know i shouldn't run away from the problem that I'm facing now.


I will dance even better after this =D

I wanna be myself, i just need to go for it.
Don't wait anymore, just go for it.


Wanna to leave here (K.L or even Malaysia) for awhile.
Maybe 1 or 2weeks..
Or maybe 1 or 2 months...
Wanna to take a long leave for myself, run away from my reality life...


Can i???
Please... =)

1 comment:

  1. actually, you can. some times i'd really like to get out of my current life, enter a whole new world and just get a fresh start. But we all gotta face reality some how, how far can you run? You can run, but you cant hide. i choose to deal with it, accept it and move on. of course, make sure that i don't encounter the same scenario all over again

    the way i see it, you have been facing with the same scenario all over again. How long has it been? think about it. don't you feel like what ever thats been happening to you is sort of a repetition of the past? different person, maybe different story, but the same outcome.

    maybe its just time to sit down and think.

    -once upon a time, a "friend"

    ReplyDelete