Friday, October 29, 2010

The october...

I feel so tired...
Don't know why..
The only thing that I'm thinking is just a vacation.
Far far away from Malaysia, it could be better.
If not a vacation, i wish that can be a longggg holiday.
I just wanna sleep for a whole week at my lovely hubby's bed.


I miss dancing...
Very very much....
I know i just gave myself an excuse to stop dancing.
Stupid!
I'm always live dancing so damn much, will never change.
I'm still dancing, just that i can't dance that much.


Another thing has changed in my life now is...
My love on you is getting deeper and deeper...
That's great...
I wish to be with you all the moment.
I wish to spend my whole life with you.
I miss you so much, when you're not beside me.
I feel so uncomfortable when you're not beside me.


I love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment