Thursday, December 30, 2010

My new BB...


















Hi ladies and gentlemen....
Present to you, my new BB torch 9800...
Yahooo!!!!!
I just bought it on last Sunday.
Due to some incident, my BB curve 8520 gemini has passed away =(
So, I decided to get a new BB.
Actually, I never think to change a new phone.
But, never mind!!! It's cool huh!! ^^
It's a Christmas present for myself. Lovely =)
Tonight gotta head to Penang!!
For a new year countdown show...
Perform for Caprice =.=
I will start holiday now until 4th of January!!
This is really a good time for me to rest and shop some stuff and furniture for my whole new room!!
Other than that, also gotta set a new target for myself in the year 2011.
2010 is already a history, must set a higher target and achieve more for that.


Happy new year, guys!!
Have fun and set another new target for the year 2011 =)


No comments:

Post a Comment