Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just a little bit about myself

Hi, ma name is Caren Yap.
Some of my friends used to call me Chai Wen *my chinese name*
And some call me Caren.

Here's some update about myself.
I changed my job.
I'm a teacher now.
My student is between 4-16 years old.
They called me 叶老师! Wahaha....
Lovely and sweet!!
They are so cute and naughty.
When's the game time, they were very very excited and very enjoy into it.
But, when's homework or study time.
They were very lazy and upset.

Yeah, that's the latest update about me.
And now the thing that I'm worry about is....
My weight!!!! Damn!
It's just always increase, and never decrease.
Oh man!!!

Here's some photo of my recent lifestyle.


















*Caren*


















*Evon and I*


















*叶老师* >.<


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy ya lovely simple life ya miss yeah! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Cathey! Hope to see you soon ya, miss ya =)

    ReplyDelete