Thursday, July 1, 2010

513am














Now is already 5.13am...
But, me still awake.
Drinking Kickappo, listening to Katy Perry's California Girls and blogging.
It's an enjoyable life.
Of course, i'm holiday-ing ma...^^


Tomorrow i might going out with Mr.R.
We got a performance with Caprice and 6BC at Holiday Villa which is located at Subang.
It's a prom, organized by KDU.
No payment for the show =(
Cause this is the performance where we gotta help Sophia to perform, same as Caprice. Sweet ^^


Before that, me and R plan to go to Snowflake before the show.
Cause the show start quite late, around 930pm.
We gotta reach there by 8pm, so before that we can go lepak first.


Just now i went to Fitness First, wanted to jog and do some exercises to built up my body muscles and keep fit. =)
Jogging for more than 20 mins, after i jog like 6 mins, Mr.R came.
Surprise!!! lol
After jogging, we go and work out for ourselves.
We left there around 1045pm and off to Murni to eat my dinner =(


Now already 5.24am, it's time to sleep la.
I don't wanna be panda on the next day. ^^
Night everyone =)


1 comment:

  1. Every time i read your blog, or listen what you told me. I can feel your tired and struggling. It is a hard way to go. Be more tough my sis, gambateh! We will always beside here for you! <3

    ReplyDelete