Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just let it be....





















What am i thinking now??
I really have no idea.
Single??
Yes?? No??


Don't know what to say.
Just let it be...


Well, i started James Kan's rehearsal today.
He is one of my senior who are now studying in Taiwan.
I danced for him for his every single choreography, except the very first one.
He's a great choreographer.
I was really really happy when i got his call from Taiwan.
He asked me to dance for him once again, i was very very happy and excited.
Thanks for always giving me this kind of opportunity.
Thank you very much, James =)


Other than that..
Finally, i met my classmates.
I think i din go to school for more than one month.
I quit the show at Actor's studio.
So, i became very free.
Just that i got HAD, P53 and Caprice's show.
I met Naim, Fairul, Has, Hanafi and some of my seniors and juniors.



Miss them very much, especially my classmates.
Lovely =)


I feel very sleppy now, gotta take a nap.
Still need to go to BK tonight, after that got rehearsal at akarkarya with 6BC.

Good luck, Mizz C =)


No comments:

Post a Comment