Monday, September 13, 2010

Final Dec!s!on...






















My knee was injured since a few weeks ago.
It's fine now.
I took 2 weeks + 1 week of raya = 3 weeks to rest.
During my ' holiday '
I was started to think of my future.
What the hell am i gonna do after my degree.
Dancing for the rest of my life? *Ahha, that's what i want*
But.......


Before this, i heard one of my lecturer talk about it.
Dance can't make money.
You're still young, of course you're full of passion to fight for your dream.
But, when you getting older, you have your own family.
Are you still fight for your dream no matter how hard is it??
Yes, everyone has a dream.
Dancing is my dream.
I don't mean i want money more than my dream.
Just that, I want more.
Not just dance.
But, just that i don't wanna stay at my ' lovely ' school to do my degree.
Actually, there's someone who always hope that I'm not a dancer.
Hmmmmm....... =))


Yes, i love dancing...... Very very much.
Cause, when I'm sad i wanna dance.
When I'm happy i wanna dance.
When I'm angry i wanna dance too.
I always wanna spread out hope and happiness to the people out there through dance.
That's not easy ya. ^^
But, i always have hope on it.
Even thought, I give up my degree.
Doesn't mean i give up everything.
I will still dancing.
I'm just gonna miss my lovely friends, seniors, juniors and lecturers in my school who always support me and taught me a lot.


To make this decision is not easy.
It needs tears, courage, sacrifice, pain and confidence. * and etc* ==

1 comment:

  1. Be strong,my dear!
    i can really feel what u felt now,
    struggle between dreams & reality !
    somehow i hv to think that i am the lucky one as my family & friends really giving me so much support! i didnt want to let them down & let myself down!
    knowing what u r doing is important & dont be regret !
    as i said,i ll always support u!
    u r not alone! please take care your knee too!
    i ll always pray for my dear caren! love u!

    ReplyDelete