Thursday, September 30, 2010

Goodbye my friend....
















Recently, there's one of the member that same chapter with me has passed away.

He's my friend too.
He was only 19 years old.
He passed away cause of accident.
It happened on last Sunday.
Everyone are sad... Especially his family.
I attended his funeral on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I saw his family, his father who looks very upset.
His mom was crying most of the time, and his elder brother is upset too.

I'm thinking there's anything can happen in anytime in our daily life.

What we can do is to appreciate everyday and everything that we have, and also everyone who is beside us.

Besides that, through our daily life we must create some value.
We must not simply go through our life, that's meaningless.

Try to contribute to the family, society and Gakkai!

There will be great, if we just have friends but no enemies.



I will always chant for you and your family.
May you rest in peace.
Goodbye, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment