Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No one can feel me.


These has been happened for so long time.
Until I can't tahan anymore.
I started to ask them, what's their problem?
Actually I also have my own problem in that situation.
I just feel stress all the time.
Am I not good enough?

And now I feel disappointed.
I don't feel passionate to teach or train them anymore.
I don't feel confident.
I don't feel comfortable.

Was putting lots of hope.
Full with energy and was very passionate looking forward to OUR future!
But, day by day.
It drops.
The important person left, no one can really feel him.
But, I do.
That's why I'm looking for some medicine to cure and heal it.

What should I do to help everyone?
I feel stressed and tired.

I need someone to train me too.
I need training so badly.
I wanna get all my technique back.
Owh pls...
I wanna dance so so badly.
No one of them can feel me.
Seriously, no one.
Maybe dancing is just that no so important in their life.
I talked.
I did.

But....
Nothing different.

Everyone have their own problem.
Everyone have different commitment that they need to commit.
Same to me.
Who can understand me?
Who can really stand in front of me and listen to me?

Sometimes.
I need a warm hug too.


1 comment:

  1. maybe all you had to do was but to ask. Ask, and thou shall receive.. This is just life pushing you around, telling you what to do, you've got to push back and give it your best shot! Then you will grow.

    ReplyDelete