Saturday, July 16, 2011

My latest update!

Hi all, long time no see.

It's almost 1 month that I did not update my blog!
My life is awesome!!
Full with passion, spirit and joyful!
I just choreographed a dance and it performed on last sunday in ALM July.
The performance was great, the dancers were so spiritful and energetic.
I'm so proud of them, cause they really grown up a lot.
That's what I want to see from them thru out this performance.


I'm now working as a teacher + dancer.
'She' always wants to pull me back on dancer's life.
Cause she really understand what I really want.
Yesterday, just hang out with a street dancer.
We talked alot about dance, especially Hip hop.
He made me want to go back to my dance life so so badly.
He taught me a lot, and keep encouraged me.
He's such a good and lovely guy.
Now he is working out something that very meaningful in dance industry.
Hope he will get success on that.
Yeah, the more I think the more I want.
So, really need to plan on it.


Talk about relationship.
Awwww, I have been single for more than 4 months! Yes ah!!!
I'm really serious on myself, not think of this!
Cause, I'm still far away from my dream.
I can do whatever I want now, my dream and something valueble.
I will never forget the slogan of the performance on ALM.


一起战胜,不可畏缩,绝对胜利,因为我们是sensei 的弟子!!!
Let me achieve more in my life.
Don't ever get regret in my life.
Life is short, let's do some valueble's stuff!!
And we should also enjoy our life.


Be strong,
be tough,
be passionate,
be cheerful,
be a successor!
That's all I need to always remind myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment