Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....




These 2 weeks, I was busy for some Christmas shows and New Year countdown's shows.
Seriously, I enjoyed it a lot.
I'm trying very hard to make myself fit into this industry.
Why do I say so?
Cause I always thought that I've been left for almost a year, and now I've to work harder to get myself back to it.


I didn't really celebrate Christmas, I was busy performing from the Christmas' eve till the day after Christmas.
After that, I was busy rehearsing for the New Year countdown show.
The show was great, and the crowd was freaking high and crazyyyyyy...
And the most important thing was, I got the chance to talked to S.H.E's Ella and also took a photo with her.
She was cute and friendly, and I like her soooooo much.
We did 3 sets on that night, and 1 of it is to back up Ella.
The song that we back up her was Superstar.
The crowd was freaking high when she sang that song, and of course me -myself felt that way too. I danced very very high!!!!!! Awwww, it was crazy.


Last year, I did countdown show with you.
And we countdown together.
This year, I did countdown show without you,
and I countdown alone but there're lots of friends around me.
I was feeling abit upset, but at the same time I feel very very happy.
Cause I know I can live better without you, and my life is perfect without you.


Posted 2 photos of me!!!!
Don't know is it nice or not, but just to share it!!
Happy New Year to all of you!!! Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment